DIRECTIONS FROM DUBLIN AIRPORT TO BROOKS HOTEL
Total Distance: 12km
Brooks Hotel is approximately 30 minutes away from Dublin Airport by car. Please follow the directions below to reach us:
- From Dublin Airport follow directions for the City Centre. This will bring you onto Dorset Street continuing onto Bolton Street and then onto North King Street.
- On North King Street you will come to a junction. At these lights you take a left hand turn onto Church Street. This will lead you towards the River Liffey and across the bridge onto Bridge Street.
- At the top of this street you keep to the left hand side leading you onto High Street.This will lead you to a major junction.
- You go straight through this junction with Christchurch Cathedral on your left and Jury's Inn Christchurch Hotel on your right.
- Directly after Jury's there is a right hand turn. Take this onto Werburgh Street.
- At the traffic lights take a left hand turn onto Golden Lane continuing onto Stephens street.
- At the lights go straight through and take the first left onto Drury Street. Brooks Hotel is on the right hand side.
- On your approach to the hotel, look out for signs for the Drury Street Car Park, for which we have discounted overnight car parking rates for guests.
DIRECTIONS FROM DUBLIN PORT TO BROOKS HOTEL
Total Distance: 4.5km
Brooks Hotel is approximately 11 minutes away from Dublin Port by car. Please follow the directions below to reach us:
- From Dublin Port, head west on Alexandra Road towards Branch Road South
- Turn left onto East Wall Road/R131
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto North Wall Quay / R801. Continue to follow R801
- Turn left onto R105/R802
- Turn right onto George's Quay/ R105. Continue to followow R105
- Turn left onto D'Olier Street/ R138. Continue to follow R138
- Keep left to continue onto College Green/ R137
- Turn right onto College Green/ R137. Continue to follow R137
- Turn left onto South Great George's Street/ R114
- Turn left onto Stephen Street Lower
- Take the first left onto Drury Street
- Brooks Hotel is located on the right hand side of the street
DIRECTIONS FROM SOUTH DUBLIN TO BROOKS HOTEL
- Follow signs for the City Centre and St. Stephen's Green.
- Once you enter onto St. Stephens Green you need to make your way to the west side.
- On St. Stephen's Green West, take an immediate left turn onto York Street.
- Turn right at the traffic lights onto Mercer Street.
- This will bring you past the entrance to the Royal College of Surgeons Car Park and onto a One Way Street called Noel Purcell Walk.
- Before the next Traffic lights take a right hand turn onto a cobbled street called Lock street (Digges Lane).
- Go straight through to crossroads at the end of Digges Lane onto Drury Street and the Hotel is on the Right. Drury Street Car Park is on the left.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE WEST OF IRELAND TO BROOKS HOTEL
- Following the Main road from Galway, you will reach the M50 Roundabout. Continue straight through this roundabout, towards the city centre. You will continue along a dual carriageway and through 1 other roundabout, where again you go straight through.
- About 1 mile from this roundabout, you will come to a bridge, which you need to cross and then immediately turn right. This brings you along the quays (River Liffey). You will pass by several bridges until you reach O'Connell Bridge. This will be marked by a signpost for O'Connell Street (going to the left). You need to go right, across the bridge, onto D'Olier Street.
- At the next set of lights you continue around to the right. You then veer to the left and immediately then to the right onto Dame Street. You will have passed the front of Trinity College.
- You take the 2nd left (at the set of lights) onto South Great Georges Street. You then take a left at the 2nd set of lights onto Stephens Street Lower. You take the 1st left on this street onto Drury Street. (Hairy Lemon Pub on corner)
- On your approach to the hotel, look out for the Brown coloured signs for Brooks Hotel or the blue signs for the Drury Street Car Park, where we have negotiated rates for overnight car parking.