Thank you for considering Brooks Hotel for your stay in Dublin. We are currently open for essential guests travelling for work,medical/hospital appointments, education/study or other essential reasons.
We are very conscious that Covid 19 is a global pandemic which has affected us all and we are mindful that people experience different levels of anxiety in response to it. We understand and respect this and are resolved to do our very best to ensure your comfort, safety and peace of mind, throughout your stay.
To ensure we continue to operate to the best standards, we are following the guidance and procedures recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Irish Health Service Executive (HSE). Brooks Hotel is accredited by the Failte Ireland (National Tourism Authority) Covid-19 Safety Charter. Adding to our already rigorous standards of health and safety, Coronavirus/Covid 19 specific measures, enhanced procedures, and training have been introduced, all of which are aimed at ensuring our employees and guests are protected.
We have summarised below some of our new practices to re assure you that we have your safety and wellbeing as a priority.
· For ease in accessing your bedroom we are introducing a Mobile Key check in.
· Introduced signage as a gentle reminder of the new practices.
· Introduced sanitiser stations of hospital grade in the public areas and throughout the hotel.
· Protective screens have been placed where appropriate and necessary.
· Our cleaning standards have been enhanced and staff trained to be extra diligent, ensuring surfaces are regularly sanitised including door knobs, handles, light switches, telephone, TV remote, Hair Dryer and taps
· Each bedroom is fully cleansed, after departure and prior to re-occupation, using UV-C Steriliser technology (see below for further information), designed for total room irradiation and sterility of air and all surfaces.
· All windows in the bedrooms will be opened for full airing throughout the day and on the departure of a guest, vacated rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and left unoccupied for 24 hours before being re-let again.
· A label/seal will be placed on your bedroom after the room has been cleaned and inspected.
· It is intended Elevators be restricted to one person at a time unless from the same family.
· A Queuing system to allow for social distancing, may be necessary from time to time and in which case a member of staff will be on hand to guide and assist guests.
· We have introduced social distancing throughout the public areas and to ensure adequate spacing of two metres for our guests and staff, we have removed furniture where necessary.
· To comply with social distancing regulations, a limit applies to the number of guests that can be accommodated at any one time in the restaurant, café lounge, bar and residents lounge. If limits are reached in any of these areas, we will operate a waitlist system and organise a space for you as soon as possible.
· Most tables will be set up for one or two guests – if more seating is required, please let us know and we will arrange this for you.
· Each bedroom is serviced by its own air-conditioning system, not connected to other rooms.
· Contactless payment is the preferred payment, but we will facilitate cash if this is necessary.
· To ensure compliance with social distancing regulations, it may be necessary that breakfast reservations are taken - the same may apply for dinner – should you wish to dine we will ask you for reservations on check in
· The contact details of one person from any party of guests staying will be required and this data will be retained for four weeks. Such information will be used for contact tracing only and not for any other purposes without consent.
· Express check out can be arranged – if this option is your preference, please let us know.
We can offer self-isolation accommodation for those relocating or returning to Dublin. Our isolation package includes all meals delivered and our team on hand to help with any requirments.
We may operate and present a little differently but our warm welcome remains the same.
We have updated our reservation and cancellation policies and rest assured we will keep you updated with any further information. We will continue to offer free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival. Should you wish to change an existing booking, make a reservation now or if have any questions, we are here to help, 24/7 , please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also have some extra special offers to look forward to and if you would like to be included in our mailing list please let us know or Sign up here
We look forward to welcoming you to Brooks Hotel
Anne and all the team
We are open for guests travelling for work, medical/hospital appointments, education, or other essential reasons.
Enjoy free cancellation and 24-hour room service.