Information collection and use:
We collect personal data from you which you volunteer when you provide such personal data to us,
or via our services with which you interact. We may also be given other personal data relating to you
by other persons or we may obtain such other personal data about you as may be provided to us in the course of our legitimate business activities. Such Data we may collect and process could include your personal data as follows;
- Your full name;
- Your address;
- Your various email addresses;
- Your various phone numbers including mobile phone numbers;
- Your nationality;
- Financial information about you, including your bank account details, credit card details, or other payment details;
- Details of contracts you have entered with third parties for us to provide services to you;
- Details of your relationship to other parties;
- Details of your membership of professional or other organisations;
- Your date of birth;
- Details of your children and other relations;
- Medical details, including details of allergies;
- Details of your car registration number;
- Details of your passport and all other Data which you ask us to process on your behalf, or which is necessary for us to process in order for us to fulfil our role as providing accommodation, gym, leisure. Retail or food related services to you.
Brooks Hotel and Sinnott Hotels are the sole owner of all information collected on this site. We will not sell, share nor rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Brooks Hotel and Sinnott Hotels may collect information, volunteered from our users at several different points within our premises and websites with clear permission being sought. All information collected by Brooks Hotel and Sinnott Hotel Group is treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
If a website user contacts any website and/or domains of Brooks Hotel and Sinnott Hotel Group with a general enquiry, the user may need to provide Brooks Hotel with personal information (e.g. contact details). Brooks Hotel and Sinnott Hotel Group will use this personal information to respond to the enquiry and track further correspondence. Personal data collected is not used for any other purpose.
Uses Made of your Personal Data
Among other things we may use any personal data that we hold about you to;
- In our legitimate interest of advertising our services provide you will information, product, schemes promotions or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and/or your agents and us.
- To comply with legislation and the requirements of a regulatory body.
- Notify you about changes in our services.
- To obtain your views about the services we provide or have provided to you.
- To enhance the experience of our guests to update your profile and preferences in the services we provide.
- Meeting rooms
- Restaurant, bar service and other food related services.
List of services:
We may use your data to send you information relating to our services, events and products which may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us to that effect.
Children’s Privacy & Parental Consent:
Sale of Business:
Your personal data is held on secure servers hosted by [our Internet Service Provider]. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and may involve the
transfer of data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). This occurs typically
through use of cloud solutions for web hosting, email hosting or proprietary software solutions
delivered to us through the Cloud. We do not however authorise any third party to use your
personal data for their own purposes. Non-EEA countries may not provide an adequate level of
protection in relation to processing your personal data. By submitting your data, you agree to this
transfer, storing and processing.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of
your personal data transmitted to us. Any transmission of data is at your own risk. Once we receive
your personal data, we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access.
We have CCTV cameras strategically placed throughout the Hotel that records persons on the premises such as Guests, Suppliers, Staff and Visitors. The purpose is for security, crime prevention and safety. This information is securely stored and in certain circumstances may be made available to third parties such as An Garda Siochana and insurance providers.
Brooks Hotel and Sinnott Hotel Group website’s may contain links to other sites. Please take note that Brooks Hotel nor Sinnott Hotel Group is responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this site.
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below: -
- The right to access data relating to you (‘access right’)
- The right to rectify/correct data relating to you (‘right to rectification’)
- The right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’)
- The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (‘right to restriction’)
- The right to erase/delete data relating to you (‘right to erasure’)
- The right to ‘port’ certain data relating to you from one organisation to another (‘right to data portability’)
For a copy of any of the above forms please contact email@example.com
If you prefer not to receive email marketing materials from us, you may opt-out at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the email you receive from us or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy Modifications and Contacting the Hotel:
The controller for the purposes of GDPR IS Brooks Hotel.
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this policy and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to us at +353 1 6704000 or email email@example.com